Saturday 7 May 2011

All about me.

     I born in a very warm and complete family with father,mother and one elder brother. I live in a good condition environment. I have a maid in my house since i born. I am too dependent to my maid. I can't wake up by myself on time in the morning. I also don't even know how to cook until now i stay outside only i learn how to cook by myself. Everything is ready for me since I born to this world. I don't need to contribute anything to get anything from parents. But my parents believes me, they treated me as an adult. I can make good decision by myself. About my brother, we always argue with each other. But we cares about each other. Since now he study at Australia, we have less time to meet each other, so we seldom argue. We will talk much when we meet each other.

    The next thing I want to share is about my personality character. I am kind. I like to help the weak. I am very friendly and generous. I treated my family and friends in a very good way. I am a little bit lazy. But once I decided to do something, I will finish and complete it on time. Besides that, I am a very shy person. I don't dare to talk in front public. Maybe is because of my language is not good enough. I scare other people will laugh on me when I said something wrong. Sometimes I don't even know how to express what I am thinking about. But I like to try something new to me. I like to join some adventure activities and camps.

     Besides that, about my body image, I am baby fat, short but I satisfied with my height. My skin color is not dark and fair enough. Have pimples on my face and I think is because not enough sleep and not enough water I drink. I am trying to change my sleeping time to have a healthier life style. I have small eyes but I thank God that I have a perfect body. I don't have any physically disable.

     Moreover, I get many friends from primary and secondary school. But just one that i can believe to. I learned to be strong from them. Ignore those who attack us and Appreciate those who helps us. I live with my best friend now out from my warm house. The one that I trusted much. We stay at my auntie house. Have to learn to be more independent.Do everything by ourselves. But now I still need my friend to wake me up everyday. I will try to make it by myself one day.

     Lastly, is about my philosophy. For me, no one is 100% correct. Just do what good and suitable for yourself. Don't need other people to agree with you or do something same with what you did. Don't feel down if other people criticize on what you doing. Just do what you feel it is good and correct. Furthermore, no one will give you anything for free unless you work hard to get it.

That is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment